Mize CPAs Inc. - The North Face Ladies Ridgewall Soft Shell Jacket - NF0A3LGY
Constructed of an abrasion- and wind-resistant outer shell with a warm, technical gridded fleece interior, the Ridgewall is the ultimate mid-weight option for active outdoor adventures.
- 306 g/m2 WindWall™—100% recycled post-consumer polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 316 g/m2 WindWall™—100% polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Brushed micro-gridded fleece interior
- Non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Reverse-coil center front zipper and hand pockets
- Interior hem cinch-cord
- Embroidered The North Face logo on left sleeve and right back shoulder
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall™ fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
|Bust||18 1/4||19 1/2||21||22 3/4||24 1/2|
|Body Length at Back||25 7/8||26 1/2||27 3/8||28 1/4||29 1/8|
|Sleeve Length||32 1/2||33||33 3/4||34 1/2||35 1/4|
BUST - Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK - Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
SLEEVE LENGTH - Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.